In this article, we will take a look at some of the best chosen best lenses for nikon d500 video. We would recommend using as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
Our team studied on best lenses for nikon d500 video reviews available online for best lenses for nikon d500 video, chose the finest ones and prepared best lenses for nikon d500 video Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the best lenses for nikon d500 video from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best best lenses for nikon d500 video from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Check the Features of best lenses for nikon d500 video
Altura Photo 8mm f/3.0 Professional for Nikon Wide Angle Lens Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Nikon D500 D3000 D3200 D3300 D3400 D3500 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D5600 D7100 D7200 D7500 DSLR Cameras
- EXCEPTIONAL BUILD QUALITY: The Altura Photo 8MM metal lens construction with a hybrid aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating will unlock powerful viewing angles as well as sharply defined images.
- Wide angle lens Nikon with MANUAL FOCUS, included removable hood allows for stunning 180° views. Doesn't work with Auto Focus and the lens won’t be recognized by the camera but this is normal and can be used without a problem.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: All Nikon APS-C cameras; including the D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100, D7200, D7500; D500. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- CUSTOM LENS CASE: A custom designed protective lens case is included for safe storage, essential Nikon Camera Accessories.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
David Busch’s Nikon D500 Guide to Digital SLR Photography (The David Busch Camera Guide Series)
26 used from $16.00
|Number Of Pages||528|
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
Nikon D500 DSLR Camera (Body Only) (1559) + Nikon 200-500mm Lens + 64GB Memory Card + Case + Corel Photo Software + 2 x EN-EL 15 Battery + Card Reader + LED Light + HDMI Cable + More (Renewed)
- Bundle Includes: 1 x Nikon D500 DSLR Camera (Body Only), 1 x Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens, 1 x SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO Memory Card, 1 x Camera Bag, 1 x Corel Photo Software With PhotoMirage, AfterShot, Painter Essentials, PaintShop Pro, and Video Studio, 2 x EN-EL15 Battery, 1 x Memory Card Reader, 1 x LED Video Light , 1 x Micro HDMI Cable, 1 x 6AVE Electronics TM Cleaning Set, 1 x 12 Inch Flexible Tripod, 1 x Hand Strap, 1 x Lens Cap Keeper, 1 x Memory Card Wallet
- As the flagship model within Nikon's DX-format DSLR line, the D500 is characterized by its robust physical construction, apt imaging capabilities, and of course, a more compact, sleek form factor than its FX brethren. Revolving around a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor, this camera appeals to both still and video shooters with its fast 10-fps continuous-shooting rate and 4K UHD video recording abilities.
- The sensor and processor also combine to avail a native sensitivity range up to ISO 51200, which can be further expanded to ISO1640000 for working in dark and difficult lighting conditions. Benefitting the fast shooting performance, the D500 is also characterized by its expansive Multi-CAM 20K 153-point AF system, which features 99 cross-type points for fast performance and accurate subject tracking capabilities. The D500 is by no means slim on functionality and versatility.
- The DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 5 image processor to provide an esteemed mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, an can be further expanded to ISO 50-1640000 (Lo 1 to Hi 5) to handle the most challenging of situations.
- Key Features: 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor - EXPEED 5 Image Processor - 3.2" 2539k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD - 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps - Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System - Native ISO 51200, Extend to ISO 1640000 - 10-fps Shooting for up to 200 Frames - Built-In Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC - 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF - In-Camera Time Lapse, up to 9999 Frames
52MM 0.43x Altura Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Nikon D7100 D7000 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 DSLR Cameras
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 52MM Lens models including Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G, Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 is Macro STM, Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM, Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Canon EF-M, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Sony E, FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, FUJIFILM XF 35mm f/1.4 R, Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
- CAMERA MODELS: NIKON DSLR D5 D500 D610 D750 D810 D850 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D3100 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D7500 D7200 D7100. Also compatible with the Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 .
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 52MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ''Ø'' (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52= 52mm lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Nikon D500 DX-Format Digital SLR with 16-80mm ED VR Lens
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor and range is (ISO 100, f/1.4 lens, 20 degree Celsius/68 degree Fahrenheit) matrix or center-weighted metering is –3 to +20 EV spot metering is 2 to 20 EV highlight-weighted metering is 0 to 20 EV
- 3.2" 2,539k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
How To Choose The best lenses for nikon d500 video
Does the thought of finding a best lenses for nikon d500 video stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best lenses for nikon d500 video in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect best lenses for nikon d500 video for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about best lenses for nikon d500 video. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best lenses for nikon d500 video in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
• First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
• We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
• Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best best lenses for nikon d500 video currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
1. Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top best lenses for nikon d500 video brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
2. Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top best lenses for nikon d500 video based on that.
3. Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
4. Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the best lenses for nikon d500 video before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
5. Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the best lenses for nikon d500 video they used.
6. Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good best lenses for nikon d500 video, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
7. Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your best lenses for nikon d500 video before putting them on the list.
8. Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable best lenses for nikon d500 video will serve you for months and years to come.
9. Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good best lenses for nikon d500 video if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
10. Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated best lenses for nikon d500 video on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our best lenses for nikon d500 video on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any best lenses for nikon d500 video featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.