This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the nikon best fx prime lenses. We would recommend using as it is available at a reasonable price.
Our team studied on nikon best fx prime lenses reviews available online for nikon best fx prime lenses, chose the finest ones and prepared nikon best fx prime lenses Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the nikon best fx prime lenses from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best nikon best fx prime lenses from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Check the Features of nikon best fx prime lenses
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm F/1.4D DSLR Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- The AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D DSLR Lens from Nikon is a very effective standard length lens compatible with both FX and DX format Nikon DSLRs
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups
- Closest focusing: 0.45m/1.5 ft.
- Accepts 52mm filters;Maximum Aperture f/ 1.4 ;Minimum Aperture f/ 16
- Includes 52mm lens cap, rear cap
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
34 used from $238.00
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58 millimeter filters; Note: Refer the user manual before use
- Note: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, macro focus range: 0.25 meter. Rear focusing system
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G Compact Wide-angle Prime Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
37 used from $338.00
- Fast f/1.8 prime NIKKOR lens
- Engineered for Nikon FX-format D-SLRs.Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length) 2.9 in. (73.0 mm) x 3.2 in.(80.5 mm)
- Nano Crystal Coat. Aspheric lens Elements
- Diaphragm blades: 7
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
20 used from $439.99
- Fast f/1.8 aperture for beautifully blurred backgrounds and great low-light performance
- Draws peak performance from high-resolution DSLRs
- Great for landscapes, skyscrapers, environmental portraits, food, action, hobbies and much more
- Part of Nikon's exceptional system of full-frame f/1.8 prime lenses
- Versatile wide-angle prime lens will widen your creativity. Minimum aperture - f/16
Nikon 85mm f/1.8G AF-S FX Nikkor Lens - (Renewed)
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal Focus, Focal Length: 85 mm, Minimum Focus Range: 0.80 m
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades:7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/A focus mode switch
Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED Wide-Angle Prime Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
17 used from $835.99
- Compelling wide-angle perspective combined with an ultra-fast f/1.4 aperture serves the needs of demanding professionals in exacting conditions
- Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture
- A Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and internal flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity. Picture angle with 35mm (135) format-84°
- Rear Focus (RF) provides smooth and fast auto-focus while eliminating front barrel rotation and lens length changes
How To Choose The nikon best fx prime lenses
Does the thought of finding a nikon best fx prime lenses stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying nikon best fx prime lenses in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect nikon best fx prime lenses for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about nikon best fx prime lenses. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the nikon best fx prime lenses in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
• First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
• We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
• Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best nikon best fx prime lenses currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
1. Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top nikon best fx prime lenses brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
2. Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top nikon best fx prime lenses based on that.
3. Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
4. Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the nikon best fx prime lenses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
5. Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the nikon best fx prime lenses they used.
6. Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good nikon best fx prime lenses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
7. Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your nikon best fx prime lenses before putting them on the list.
8. Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable nikon best fx prime lenses will serve you for months and years to come.
9. Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good nikon best fx prime lenses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
10. Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated nikon best fx prime lenses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our nikon best fx prime lenses on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any nikon best fx prime lenses featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.