This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the best prime lens for nikon aps-c. We would recommend using as it is our top pick for you.
Our team studied on best prime lens for nikon aps-c reviews available online for best prime lens for nikon aps-c, chose the finest ones and prepared best prime lens for nikon aps-c Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the best prime lens for nikon aps-c from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best best prime lens for nikon aps-c from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Check the Features of best prime lens for nikon aps-c
TTArtisan 17mm F1.4 APS-C Large Aperture Wide Angle Humanistic Manual Focus Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mount Camera Black Z5 Z6 Z7 ZFC Z6II Z7II
- Compact & PortableWeighs only approx. 248g, has 9 elements in 8 groups optical design. Not only does it look great with the camera, but it won't burden your trip.
- F1.4 Large Aperture With maximum aperture of F1.4, 17mm wide angle lens provides you with more creative space. Support working in difficult lighting conditions. Also, it'll show excellent image quality from center to the edges.
- 0.2m Min. Focus Distance Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 0.2m.
- Clicked Aperture With the clicked aperture, you can switch without looking at the lens, especially shooting at night.
- Wide Compatibility It is compatible With Nikon Z Mount Camera: Z6 Z7 Z6II Z7II ZFC
AstrHori 10mm F8 II Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye APS-C Manual Prime Lens with Starburst Effect & Filter Slot Compatible with Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Camera Z50,ZFC(Black)
- 【Ultra Wide Angle & Fisheye Lens】- This is an ultra wide-angle fisheye lens that can provide a 180° field of view.The unique deformity of the fisheye provides a large field of view, and the object appears the effect of a big head.And you can also take 360° panoramic photos, which have a strong visual impact, making the picture more imposing and spatial.A fisheye lens is an essential photographic equipment for panoramic photographers.
- 【Ultra-thin & with UV Filter Mirror】- This is an APS-C manual prime lens with a filter slot.It has an all-metal body and multi-coating,but the weight is only about 130g and thickness of about 12mm, it is extremely thin, compact and exquisite.And the filter slot can also be equipped with UV(include), ND, CPL and other filters, magnifiers, and wide-angle lenses.It is the perfect combination of durability and portability for outdoor.
- 【Starburst Effect & Macro Lens】- It can achieve 10-pin dazzling starburst shootin.And you can also install a reverse adapter (not included) as a macro lens to shoot small objects. Note: only compatible with back-illuminated sensor camera body.
- 【Excellent Picture Quality】- Using 5 elements in 4 groups, including 3 ED lenses (Extra-low Dispersion),it better restores the image quality of the photo,reduces the impact of the lens on the light and the problem of chromatic aberration and dispersion.Not only is the image sharpness good, but the resolution also achieves excellent results.
- 【Nice Try for Manual Lens Fans】- This is an ideal lens for beginner and fans who loved manual lens or vintage lens that can be used to familiarize yourself with camera settings, improve your photography knowledge, and help you become a better photographer.It is suitable for shooting portraits, buildings, landscapes, night scenes,etc. It is compatible with Nikon Z-mount series Z50,ZFC,etc.
7artisans 50mm F0.95 Large Aperture Manual Prime Lens APS-C for Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Cameras
- Lens structure: 5 groups 7 elements
- aperture: f/16 -F0.95; Filter diameter: 62mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.45 meters to infinity
- Compatible with Nikon Z50/Z7II/Z6II/Z5/Z6/Z7/Z9 (full-frame camera needs to be switched to half-frame mode)
Brightin Star 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture APS-C Manual Focus Prime Fixed Mirrorless Camera Lens, Fit for Nikon Z50, Z5, Z6, Z6II, Z7, Z7II, Z9, ZFC (Black)
- [Attention Please ] In order to provide you with a satisfying experience, please make sure you've READ and UNDERSTAND the below information before purchasing. Please kindly note this Brightin Star camera lens is only used for Mirrorless Camera, NOT for SLR Camera.
- [Note] This product is a manual lens without an auto-focus function. And the most important thing is to make sure you've set the "release without lens" mode, or your camera may unable to take pictures or videos. If you need any help about that please contact our customer service team directly.
- [Premium Design] Metal Material & Utra-Small Structure Design]Brightin Star 35mm F1.7 is made of metal and glass, with exquisite workmanship and compact design, allowing you to put the lens in your pocket.
- Highly versatile and reliable, the 35mm lens is suitable for various photography purposes, including landscape, portraits, still life, traveling, wedding, and close-ups. F/1.7 large aperture helps you achieve a blurred background effect and increases the brightness of your images in dark environments.
- [Compatible Information] Fit for Nikon Z-Mount Z5, Z6, Z6II, Z7 ,Z7II, Z9, Z50, Z fc. The brand name listed herein are for reference purposes only, Brightin Star is an independent brand.
YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
TTArtisan 50mm F0.95 APS-C Lens Large Aperture Portrait Prime Camera Lens for Nikon Z-Mount Camera ZFC Z50, Z5,Z6, Z7, Z6II, Z7II
- Retro style, embody a fasion attitude: The retro shape, combined with any camera body, is a fashion item.
- Dreamy Bokeh--Full of atmosphere: The strong ability of bokeh display of the F0.95 aperture spreads the back (front) scene like a cream, giving a hign-level visual enjoyment. The looming dots of light make the atmosphere of the picture so mesmerizing.
- Eye of Night--Flawless in low light: In low-light environments, shooting is often accomplished by sacrificing image quality by increasing the ISO and reducing the shutter speed. At this time, the large aperture of F0.95 can solve the problems caused by low light and brings you to experience the beauty of low-light creation.
- Medium and long focal lengths--Hightlight the subject: The equivalent full-frame is about 75mm. When shooting portraits at the medium and long focal lengths, it can avoid the communication difficulties caused by being far away from the model, and can just the cluttered environment and hightlight the subject of the person.
- Compatible with Nikon Z-mount Camera ZFC Z50, Z5,Z6, Z7, Z6II, Z7II
How To Choose The best prime lens for nikon aps-c
Does the thought of finding a best prime lens for nikon aps-c stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best prime lens for nikon aps-c in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect best prime lens for nikon aps-c for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about best prime lens for nikon aps-c. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best prime lens for nikon aps-c in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
• First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
• We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
• Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best best prime lens for nikon aps-c currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
1. Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top best prime lens for nikon aps-c brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
2. Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top best prime lens for nikon aps-c based on that.
3. Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
4. Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the best prime lens for nikon aps-c before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
5. Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the best prime lens for nikon aps-c they used.
6. Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good best prime lens for nikon aps-c, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
7. Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your best prime lens for nikon aps-c before putting them on the list.
8. Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable best prime lens for nikon aps-c will serve you for months and years to come.
9. Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good best prime lens for nikon aps-c if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
10. Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated best prime lens for nikon aps-c on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our best prime lens for nikon aps-c on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any best prime lens for nikon aps-c featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.