This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the best prime lens for nikon d5100. We would recommend using as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
Our team studied on best prime lens for nikon d5100 reviews available online for best prime lens for nikon d5100, chose the finest ones and prepared best prime lens for nikon d5100 Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the best prime lens for nikon d5100 from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best best prime lens for nikon d5100 from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Check the Features of best prime lens for nikon d5100
YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
JINTU 135mm f/2.8 Telephoto Prime Lens MF Portrait Travel for Nikon D5600 D5500 D5100 D5200 D5300 D780 D850 D90 D80 D3100 D3200 D3300 D3400 D850 D7500 D7100 D7200 Digital SLR Cameras
- [Telephoto Lens ] 135mm F1.8 telephoto lens can Max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field.
- [Manual Focus Lens ] --- It maximum aperture of f/2.8 provides substantial light gathering for sharp, high resolution imaging and lovely shallow depth of field photography. A 8-blade circular aperture will offer harmonious background blur when shooting with minimal depth of focus.
- [Wide compatible] --- Compatible with Nikon SLR digital cameras D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D70, D80, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D810, D850
- [Solid Construction ] ---- The aluminum alloy structure is light and strong in design, and the rotating tripod mount can provide balance and stability when installed on a tripod or monopod.
- [In-the-box] JINTU 135mm lens and lens hood, lens front cap: lens rear cap: lens case bag
Nikon Lenses: From Snapshots to Great Shots
|Number Of Pages||262|
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black
71 used from $110.00
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
73 used from $145.00
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
YONGNUO YN35mm F2N Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, Full line of the products are glass lenses.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces,which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras,supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting,Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
How To Choose The best prime lens for nikon d5100
Does the thought of finding a best prime lens for nikon d5100 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best prime lens for nikon d5100 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect best prime lens for nikon d5100 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about best prime lens for nikon d5100. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best prime lens for nikon d5100 in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
• First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
• We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
• Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best best prime lens for nikon d5100 currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
1. Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top best prime lens for nikon d5100 brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
2. Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top best prime lens for nikon d5100 based on that.
3. Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
4. Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the best prime lens for nikon d5100 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
5. Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the best prime lens for nikon d5100 they used.
6. Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good best prime lens for nikon d5100, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
7. Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your best prime lens for nikon d5100 before putting them on the list.
8. Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable best prime lens for nikon d5100 will serve you for months and years to come.
9. Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good best prime lens for nikon d5100 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
10. Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated best prime lens for nikon d5100 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our best prime lens for nikon d5100 on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any best prime lens for nikon d5100 featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.