In this article, we will take a look at some of the best chosen nikon d500 best portrait lens. We would recommend using as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
Our team studied on nikon d500 best portrait lens reviews available online for nikon d500 best portrait lens, chose the finest ones and prepared nikon d500 best portrait lens Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the nikon d500 best portrait lens from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best nikon d500 best portrait lens from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Check the Features of nikon d500 best portrait lens
85mm F1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Manual Focus Portrait Prime Lens AI Mount for Nikon D850, D810, D800, D780, D750, D700, D610, D500, D300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100
2 used from $90.28
- 28.5° VIEWING ANGLE: The narrow 28.5° viewing angle is very easy to cope with complex outdoor shooting environment and make the subject more prominent. Equipped with a hood, which greatly improves the overall texture and can effectively avoid the impact of stray light on the imaging.
- F1.8 LARGE APERTURE: 6 blades form the maximum F1.8 large aperture, whether it's a close-up of the face, a half-body perspective, or shooting the whole body, there is a good background bokeh effect.
- FULL MANUAL FOCUS LENS: Focus aperture adjustment is completely manual, the photographer is immersed in the fun of photography. Dedicated low dispersion lens: improved imaging dispersion for better imaging results.
- MULTI-COATED LENSES: 9 elements in 7 groups are equipped with spherical lenses. Multi-layer coating technology is used on both sides of the lens to limit dispersion, reduce flare and ghosting, and reduce image field curvature in medium and long focal length lenses. Restore more actual color.
- 85MM GOLDEN FOCAL LENGTH: The 85mm medium telephoto telephoto lens is known as the golden focal length for portraits. It has a strong sense of spatial compression, moderate perspective effect, and maintains a small face effect.
Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Nikon D7500 D7200 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D850 D810 D800 D750 D610 D500 D60 D6 D5 D4 etc
- Warning: This is a MANUAL Lens, NO Electronic Contacts, the camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows not connecting properly, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- - Compatible/Replacement for Nikon D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D50, D60, D90, Df, D3, D3X etc.
- - 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black
62 used from $97.00
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
61 used from $135.99
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
JINTU 35mm f/2.0 MF Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens Compatible for Nikon D780 D850 D90 D3100 D3200 D3300 D3400 D850 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D7500 D7100 D7200 SLR Camera
- Jintu 35mm f/2.0 large aperture fixed focus, large luminous flux, better blur effect of foreground or background. Compatible with full-frame and APS-C format cameras.
- "Lens Not Attached" : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera.
- [Wide compatible] --- Compatible with Nikon Digital SLR Cameras D5600 D780 D850 DF D90 D3100 D3200 D3300 D3400 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D7500 D7000 D7100 D7200 D700 D750 D800 D100 D200 D300 D500 D600 D70s D80 etc
- [High quality material] ---- The aluminum alloy structure is light and strong in design, and the rotating tripod mount can provide balance and stability when installed on a tripod or monopod.
- Aperture range from f/2.0-f/22 with 12 aperture blades Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) glass, aluminum alloy shell, sturdy and durable
YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- 【Features】F1.8 large aperture, 6 blades in 5 groups, 7pcs Aperture blades. Auto Focus and Manual Focus
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes; Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
How To Choose The nikon d500 best portrait lens
Does the thought of finding a nikon d500 best portrait lens stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying nikon d500 best portrait lens in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect nikon d500 best portrait lens for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about nikon d500 best portrait lens. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the nikon d500 best portrait lens in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
• First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
• We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
• Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best nikon d500 best portrait lens currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
1. Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top nikon d500 best portrait lens brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
2. Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top nikon d500 best portrait lens based on that.
3. Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
4. Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the nikon d500 best portrait lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
5. Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the nikon d500 best portrait lens they used.
6. Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good nikon d500 best portrait lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
7. Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your nikon d500 best portrait lens before putting them on the list.
8. Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable nikon d500 best portrait lens will serve you for months and years to come.
9. Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good nikon d500 best portrait lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
10. Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated nikon d500 best portrait lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our nikon d500 best portrait lens on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any nikon d500 best portrait lens featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.