In this article, we will take a look at some of the best chosen best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000. We would recommend using as it is a high-quality product.
Our team studied on best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 reviews available online for best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000, chose the finest ones and prepared best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Check the Features of best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black
62 used from $97.00
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
61 used from $135.99
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
28 used from $80.00
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses and have an autofocus motor.
- NOTE: THIS LENS WILL NOT AUTOFOCUS with D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D40, D40X AND D60. These cameras will only allow for manual focus with AF-D type lenses.
- Focal Length : 50 mm (FX), 75mm (DX)
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
37 used from $247.90
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58 millimeter filters; Note: Refer the user manual before use
- Note: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, macro focus range: 0.25 meter. Rear focusing system
YONGNUO YN35mm F2N Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- 【Features】YN35MM F2N, F2 large aperture, 7 blades in 5 groups, 7pcs Aperture blades. Auto Focus and Manual Focus. Support live view (Lv) focus. USB Firmware Upgrade.
- 【Large Aperture, 7pcs Aperture Blades】F2 large aperture, which blur the background and makes photography with more fun.The aperture blades up to 7 pieces, which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques, appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- 【Supports AF MF and Live View(Lv) Focus】This 35MM F2 lens supports auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, allows you choose the focus mode as needed. Turn on the live view(Lv) can be conveniently focus in high angle and low angle, or achieve precise focus through the expanding horizons in the screen.
- 【Compatible with Nikon F Mount】D7100, D7200, D7000, D7300 D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D600, D5200, D5300, D5400 ,D3100, D3200, D3300 ,D90, D80, D70s, D70, D60 and for other Nikon DSLR cameras not listed here
- 【Additional Function】YN35mm F2 supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras. Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information. Metal Bayonet, Outstanding durability. Supports Multiple Shooting Modes. Glass Lenses, Multi-coated.
YONGNUO YN35MM F2 Auto Focus Lens Wide Angle Fixed Prime Lens Compatible with Nikon DSLR Cameras
- This 35MM F2 Lens support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces, which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques, appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet, which effectively Improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C Format cameras, supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and can be displayed the aperture data in the exit information.
- Multi-coated lenses, effectively Improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlight shooting, adopts Gold plating for the metal contacts, effectively Improve the signal Conductivity and corrosion resistance.
How To Choose The best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000
Does the thought of finding a best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
• First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
• We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
• Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
1. Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
2. Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 based on that.
3. Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
4. Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
5. Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 they used.
6. Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
7. Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 before putting them on the list.
8. Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 will serve you for months and years to come.
9. Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
10. Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any best 35mm prime lens for nikon d7000 featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.