This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the best lens for nikon d5100 portraits. We would recommend using as it is available at a reasonable price.
Our team studied on best lens for nikon d5100 portraits reviews available online for best lens for nikon d5100 portraits, chose the finest ones and prepared best lens for nikon d5100 portraits Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the best lens for nikon d5100 portraits from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best best lens for nikon d5100 portraits from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Check the Features of best lens for nikon d5100 portraits
YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- 【Features】F1.8 large aperture, 6 blades in 5 groups, 7pcs Aperture blades. Auto Focus and Manual Focus
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes; Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Nikon D7500 D7200 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D850 D810 D800 D750 D610 D500 D60 D6 D5 D4 etc
- Warning: This is a MANUAL Lens, NO Electronic Contacts, the camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows not connecting properly, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- - Compatible/Replacement for Nikon D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D50, D60, D90, Df, D3, D3X etc.
- - 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
JINTU 135mm f/2.8 Telephoto Prime Lens MF Portrait Travel for Nikon D5600 D5500 D5100 D5200 D5300 D780 D850 D90 D80 D3100 D3200 D3300 D3400 D850 D7500 D7100 D7200 Digital SLR Cameras
- [Telephoto Lens ] 135mm F1.8 telephoto lens can Max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field.
- [Manual Focus Lens ] --- It maximum aperture of f/2.8 provides substantial light gathering for sharp, high resolution imaging and lovely shallow depth of field photography. A 8-blade circular aperture will offer harmonious background blur when shooting with minimal depth of focus.
- [Wide compatible] --- Compatible with Nikon SLR digital cameras D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D70, D80, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D810, D850
- [Solid Construction ] ---- The aluminum alloy structure is light and strong in design, and the rotating tripod mount can provide balance and stability when installed on a tripod or monopod.
- [In-the-box] JINTU 135mm lens and lens hood, lens front cap: lens rear cap: lens case bag
JINTU 35mm f/2.0 MF Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens Compatible for Nikon D780 D850 D90 D3100 D3200 D3300 D3400 D850 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D7500 D7100 D7200 SLR Camera
- Jintu 35mm f/2.0 large aperture fixed focus, large luminous flux, better blur effect of foreground or background. Compatible with full-frame and APS-C format cameras.
- "Lens Not Attached" : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera.
- [Wide compatible] --- Compatible with Nikon Digital SLR Cameras D5600 D780 D850 DF D90 D3100 D3200 D3300 D3400 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D7500 D7000 D7100 D7200 D700 D750 D800 D100 D200 D300 D500 D600 D70s D80 etc
- [High quality material] ---- The aluminum alloy structure is light and strong in design, and the rotating tripod mount can provide balance and stability when installed on a tripod or monopod.
- Aperture range from f/2.0-f/22 with 12 aperture blades Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) glass, aluminum alloy shell, sturdy and durable
JINTU 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Portrait Manual Focus Telephoto Lens Compatible with Nikon Digital SLR Camera D3500 D3400 D3200 D3300 D5600 D5100 D5200 D5500 D7100 D7500 D3100 D90
- ★ This is a full manual lens, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "Lens Not Attached", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Before use, pls lock the"Lock-Open" ring on the lens of body .Tips to use: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- ★ About image are too dark or white，Pls set camera speed or ISO resolve.（If mage white:Set more fast shutter speed,1/100s to 1/250s to 1/500s....,Until the picture is normal If image dark:Set lower shutter speed,1/500s to 1/250s to 1/100s...Until the picture is normal) and use with a tripod and remote to keep image stable.
- ★ Prime Lenses--85mm is an ideal Prime Lenses for portraits and natural pictures. F1.8 large aperture, virtual background which makes taking photos with more fun.Lens Construction ---Come of 6 high performance glass elements in 6 groups of which 1 are Hybrid Aspherical (ASP).Focal length: 85 millimeters, closest focusing distance: 3.2 feet. Aperture range from f / 1.8 - f / 22.
- ★ Widely compatible with Nikon camera D5 D4S Df D4 D850 D810 D800 D800E D300S D610 D600 D7500 D7200 D7100 D7000 D5600 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D90 D3400 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3S D750 D700 D500 D1 D1H D100 D2H D1X D70 D2X D50 D70s D2Hs D200 D80 D2Xs D40 D40X D300 D3 D60
- ★ HD, super multicoated optics for the sharper images All metal solid construction. Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
Meike 85mm F1.8 Auto Focus Full Frame Large Aperture Lens Compatible with Nikon F Mount DSLR Cameras D850 D750 D780 D610 D3200 D3300 D3400 D3500 D5500 D5600 D5300 D5100 D7200 and Other F Mount Cameras
- Standard 85mm full frame lens for portrait, subject, archiecture and landscape photography.
- Wide aperture of f1.8 with 9 diaphragm blades, designed to produce super smooth round blur effect (bokeh).
- Lens consturction is 9 elements in 6 groups with decent build quality, capable of delivering sharp and clear images.
- Compatible with Nikon APS-C frame cameras, the equivalent focal length is 127.5mm.
- Features micro USB firmware upgrade interface, enables you to upgrade the lens online
How To Choose The best lens for nikon d5100 portraits
Does the thought of finding a best lens for nikon d5100 portraits stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best lens for nikon d5100 portraits in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect best lens for nikon d5100 portraits for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about best lens for nikon d5100 portraits. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best lens for nikon d5100 portraits in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
• First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
• We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
• Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best best lens for nikon d5100 portraits currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
1. Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top best lens for nikon d5100 portraits brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
2. Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top best lens for nikon d5100 portraits based on that.
3. Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
4. Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the best lens for nikon d5100 portraits before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
5. Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the best lens for nikon d5100 portraits they used.
6. Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good best lens for nikon d5100 portraits, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
7. Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your best lens for nikon d5100 portraits before putting them on the list.
8. Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable best lens for nikon d5100 portraits will serve you for months and years to come.
9. Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good best lens for nikon d5100 portraits if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
10. Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated best lens for nikon d5100 portraits on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our best lens for nikon d5100 portraits on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any best lens for nikon d5100 portraits featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.