This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the best 35mm prime lens for nikon. We would recommend using as it is our top pick for you.
Our team studied on best 35mm prime lens for nikon reviews available online for best 35mm prime lens for nikon, chose the finest ones and prepared best 35mm prime lens for nikon Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the best 35mm prime lens for nikon from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best best 35mm prime lens for nikon from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Check the Features of best 35mm prime lens for nikon
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
NIKON NIKKOR Z 35mm f/1.8 S Wide Angle Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras
- Fast 35mm prime Lens for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance-extreme sharpness from the center of the frame to the edges
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Dreamy blurred background and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by the Z Mirrorless cameras
YONGNUO YN35mm F2N Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- 【Features】YN35MM F2N, F2 large aperture, 7 blades in 5 groups, 7pcs Aperture blades. Auto Focus and Manual Focus. Support live view (Lv) focus. USB Firmware Upgrade.
- 【Large Aperture, 7pcs Aperture Blades】F2 large aperture, which blur the background and makes photography with more fun.The aperture blades up to 7 pieces, which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques, appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- 【Supports AF MF and Live View(Lv) Focus】This 35MM F2 lens supports auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, allows you choose the focus mode as needed. Turn on the live view(Lv) can be conveniently focus in high angle and low angle, or achieve precise focus through the expanding horizons in the screen.
- 【Compatible with Nikon F Mount】D7100, D7200, D7000, D7300 D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D600, D5200, D5300, D5400 ,D3100, D3200, D3300 ,D90, D80, D70s, D70, D60 and for other Nikon DSLR cameras not listed here
- 【Additional Function】YN35mm F2 supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras. Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information. Metal Bayonet, Outstanding durability. Supports Multiple Shooting Modes. Glass Lenses, Multi-coated.
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
YONGNUO YN35MM F2 Auto Focus Lens Wide Angle Fixed Prime Lens Compatible with Nikon DSLR Cameras
- This 35MM F2 Lens support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces, which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques, appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet, which effectively Improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C Format cameras, supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and can be displayed the aperture data in the exit information.
- Multi-coated lenses, effectively Improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlight shooting, adopts Gold plating for the metal contacts, effectively Improve the signal Conductivity and corrosion resistance.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58 millimeter filters; Note: Refer the user manual before use
- Note: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, macro focus range: 0.25 meter. Rear focusing system
How To Choose The best 35mm prime lens for nikon
Does the thought of finding a best 35mm prime lens for nikon stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best 35mm prime lens for nikon in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect best 35mm prime lens for nikon for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about best 35mm prime lens for nikon. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 35mm prime lens for nikon in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
• First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
• We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
• Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best best 35mm prime lens for nikon currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
1. Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top best 35mm prime lens for nikon brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
2. Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top best 35mm prime lens for nikon based on that.
3. Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
4. Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the best 35mm prime lens for nikon before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
5. Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the best 35mm prime lens for nikon they used.
6. Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good best 35mm prime lens for nikon, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
7. Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your best 35mm prime lens for nikon before putting them on the list.
8. Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable best 35mm prime lens for nikon will serve you for months and years to come.
9. Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good best 35mm prime lens for nikon if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
10. Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated best 35mm prime lens for nikon on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our best 35mm prime lens for nikon on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any best 35mm prime lens for nikon featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.