This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the best portrait lenses for nikon. We would recommend using as it is a high-quality product.
Our team studied on best portrait lenses for nikon reviews available online for best portrait lenses for nikon, chose the finest ones and prepared best portrait lenses for nikon Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the best portrait lenses for nikon from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best best portrait lenses for nikon from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Check the Features of best portrait lenses for nikon
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
74 used from $139.98
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras - (New)
51 used from $111.99
- It includes LC-67 67mm snap-on front lens cap , LF-1 rear lens cap , HB-32 Bayonet lens hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch and maximum reproduction ratio is 1/5
- Vibration Reduction is engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens and enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than normal.
- Aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma and other types of lens aberration, further improving image integrity.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Close focusing to 1.48 feet - Creative close-up photography is possible throughout the entire zoom range.
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
26 used from $89.95
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses and have an autofocus motor.
- NOTE: THIS LENS WILL NOT AUTOFOCUS with D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D40, D40X AND D60. These cameras will only allow for manual focus with AF-D type lenses.
- Focal Length : 50 mm (FX), 75mm (DX)
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black
54 used from $110.00
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
NIKON NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S Portrait Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras
14 used from $580.39
- 85mm f/1.8 lens with nine blade diaphragm for soft rounded book
- Lens features 2 ED glass elements and Nano Crystal coating for lifelike accuracy
- Dust and drip resistant, the lens is extensively sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Features customizable control ring
Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Nikon D7500 D7200 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D850 D810 D800 D750 D610 D500 D60 D6 D5 D4 etc
- Warning: This is a MANUAL Lens, NO Electronic Contacts, the camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows not connecting properly, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- - Compatible/Replacement for Nikon D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D50, D60, D90, Df, D3, D3X etc.
- - 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
How To Choose The best portrait lenses for nikon
Does the thought of finding a best portrait lenses for nikon stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best portrait lenses for nikon in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect best portrait lenses for nikon for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about best portrait lenses for nikon. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best portrait lenses for nikon in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
• First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
• We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
• Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best best portrait lenses for nikon currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
1. Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top best portrait lenses for nikon brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
2. Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top best portrait lenses for nikon based on that.
3. Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
4. Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the best portrait lenses for nikon before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
5. Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the best portrait lenses for nikon they used.
6. Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good best portrait lenses for nikon, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
7. Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your best portrait lenses for nikon before putting them on the list.
8. Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable best portrait lenses for nikon will serve you for months and years to come.
9. Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good best portrait lenses for nikon if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
10. Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated best portrait lenses for nikon on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our best portrait lenses for nikon on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any best portrait lenses for nikon featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.